Monday 27 November 2017

Bella & Friends again plus FREE SHIPPING today only!

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. Today is a really exciting day as we have FREE SHIPPING all day to celebrate Cyber Monday. If you would like to take advantage of this and treat yourself then please head over to my Online Store HERE
Today I am sharing yet another card made with the Bella and Friends stamp set which is part of my Class in the Post this month 
 For this card I have created a Gatefold design with some extra stamping on the inside.
 Here are both of the cards that you can make in the class, 2 of each design included.
 So just another little reminder, don't miss out on the Free Shipping today only and make sure you use my Online Code, shared below, if you are spending over £25.
I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment