Wednesday 26 July 2017

Lovely Friend

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Busy day for me today, a private Crafternoon Tea this afternoon and then the return of Christmas Card Club this evening!

Today I am sharing another card from last Tuesday's class where we made cards for friends. This one was totally CASED from the talented and lovely Rhoda McPherson from Shetland, you can see Rhoda's original design HERE Thank you Rhoda for the inspiration.
Unfortunately I did not have the Eclectic dies that Rhoda has used (although I have now ordered them!) so I used the May Flower Framelits as an alternative which I think worked. 
One of the things I love about this card are the textures and the layers and the watercoloured "lovely" Thanks again Rhoda for the inspiration
Now which lovely friend should I send this card to?

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment