Monday 31 July 2017

Embossing Paste - Part 2

Hello there, welcome back to my blog today and another make from the Embossing Class that I ran on Saturday. Today's card is one that I saw online and just had to CASE, the original is from a video by Lisa Curcio which you can see HERE. I did change a few things up as I didn't have the dies Lisa used and I also wanted to add some ribbon too!
I love the effect of the sponged background with the mask over the top and I just LOVE the crinkled Seam Binding ribbon, I am sure I will be using it on many more projects.
A few rhinestones dotted about just finished the card off and there you go!
OK so important stuff coming up! Today is the last day to join my team as part of this amazing Christmas in July offer. An extra £65 worth of products in your Starter Kit, taking it to over £200 of value for your £99 fee. If you would like to go for this then please get in touch today ASAP or you can simply go ahead by clicking this link HERE

Today is also the last day for this months Online Code. I will be closing the order off about 9pm this evening so please hurry if you want to use the code. Many thanks 
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment