Sunday, 26 February 2017

All Day Events in March and April

Good Morning and Happy Sunday. Today I shall be spending most of my day rehearsing for the upcoming Made in Dagenham. Only 9 days to go! Yesterday I finished my events for 2 weeks, please note classes will not re-commence until week commencing 13th March. Thank you for your understanding.

I have 2 big events coming up in March and April, both with seats still available

Saturday 18th March sees my first All Day Stamp a Stack of the year, 3 seats left for this event.

And Saturday 1st April sees my Spring Craft Extravaganza Day (formerly known as Retreat Day). I have 7 seats left for this event. This is such a lovely treat day, you get Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea plus a very very generous goody bag of products and this time we are using the Cool Treats bundle which is included in the cost.

To book a place on any of the events please email me here

Thanks for reading and have a happy Sunday.

Julie
shop now


No comments: