Tuesday 22 September 2015

Live, Laugh, Love

Hello there! I hope you managed to watch the Stampin Chat video yesterday? Thanks for the messages from those who tuned in! Today I am sharing another project from my retreat weekend. On the Saturday I shared 4 Fancy Fold ideas with the girls and they had the whole day and evening to complete them. The timing worked out pretty perfect and most people got them all done!

You know I have been loving Amanda’s Box Frame cards which I shared on Sunday. Well she shared a smaller version of one which I just loved, a much narrower frame and made from the thick Whisper White card. You can see her post with the smaller card HERE with some amended sizings. So not content with just getting my ladies to make one card, I had an idea to “string” 3 of them together and create a Live, Laugh, Love wall hanging.
I kept the design pretty simple once the boxes had been constructed and left the ladies to do their own designs and use their own choice of colours.
Here is another of Hazel’s lovely makes, Hazel decided to do Home Sweet Home which I love.
 And in complete contrast I love the colours on Jo’s here. Jo was going to use some different ribbon one she got home.
Hope you liked these makes.
Don’t forget I still have my Online Code Club order that is live, details below. I will be closing this order on Tuesday 29th September.

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October.

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: