Sunday 1 March 2015

Something Lacy Technique Projects

Happy Sunday to you all! Today I am excited to share with you the final project from my Heat Embossing Technique class that I ran yesterday.  I have previously shared the other projects we made but I have added them at the end of this post in case you missed them

For this project we created a vellum treat bag using the thinlits die and then we embossed the bag in white emboss powder using Versamark. 
I broke into my Your Perfect Day stamp set to make this into a wedding project, either a card or a gift wallet for the happy couple.
 I went for a colour combo of Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride which reminds me of my bedroom at home in the 80’s as it was decorated in shades of pale grey and pale pink. 
 The inside image is stamped in Smoky Slate and then coloured in with Blushing Bride using the Blender Pens. On the front I added a large bow which my ladies weren’t too happy with me about as all the projects had bows on them! 
 So here are the other 2 projects we made.
If you would like to come to one of my Technique classes then my next one is Saturday 21st March at 2pm when we will be using the Sheltering Tree stamp set.

Julie

shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com















2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed making these projects. I would really recommend Julie's technique class.
    Thanks Julie, I learnt loads! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed making these projects. I would really recommend Julie's technique classes. I learnt loads.
    Thanks Julie x

    ReplyDelete