Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Wedding Frame

Last week I decided I needed some more projects for my displays other than cards so I remembered I had 2 of these IKEA frames hanging around my craft room. I stamped a background with Something Lacy (a new fave) in Sahara Sand and then I wrapped some of the Lace Trim around, which is not very visible. 
I mounted this onto some Sahara Sand card and then I stamped our initials using the new alphabet Sophisticated Serif. This was rolled out on the Big Shot using the Deco Label framelit dies and I added the & sign with the Perfect Prints die, using Glimmer Paper.
I think this would make a lovely table number or name (without the J & R obviously). The frame was only £2.25 I think.
Hope you like my little wedding project. Today I was supposed to be visiting a friend but the weather is horrendous and its forecast snow so we have postponed as she is half an hour away from me and I wouldn’t want to get stranded! I think I may declare the day as a Project Life day and do that all day long!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com









1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

Aaargh! I was good with your post until the "Project Life Day" - I am now seriously jealous! I'm stuck reviewing standards and specifications which were last issued in 1997, so maybe you can tell how "fun" that is! But I have printed out a bunch of notes and things for my PL albums, so maybe when the twins are away at the weekend I will sneakily have a bit of time to focus on my 2015 layouts then.
I love your PL layouts, and also agree that today's make would be great for a wedding table number. You could laso do something similar as a placename/ favour at that price :)