Friday 26 September 2014

Paper Haven Retreat Day Two - Project Three!

Hello there and Happy Friday and also to lots of my fellow Strictly fans, Happy SCD Day, for tonight is the night when the first couples dance, followed by another programme tomorrow evening! I'm so excited but I will be running my Stamp a Stack tonight when the programme starts! That's dedication for you! I am planning on watching it when I get home!!!!

So today I am sharing the last project from the Saturday of our retreat. This project was made after a full day crafting, a hot buffet lunch, a 3 course evening meal and then a fun game where everyone won a prize! So the evening project had to be a little easier and not as taxing! I also wanted it to tie in with the colours and theme of the day so I chose to do a Flowerpot card using the Flower Patch stamps.
 I looked for a tutorial online and used this one by Joanne James, thank you Joanne.
 We also made a matching envelope for our card with the Envelope Punch Board
 Here are a few photos of the ladies projects from the day
I was so pleased with how all the ladies did and even more thrilled that they all managed to finish everything on the day too!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Julie - and thanks for the shout-out! Looks great using the Flower Patch set.

    ReplyDelete