Wednesday 23 July 2014

Summer Break

So last night was our last Tuesday Club until 9th September! We had a lovely evening making 3 cards using a variety of new papers from the catalogue. I do love my Tuesday ladies, they never fail to cheer me up or bring a smile to my face!

So here is a card i designed using the Gold Soiree papers and the Epic Alphabet stamps. This was my fave card of the evening and one that could be easily replicated in different colours and with different papers.
 I also wanted to showcase the beautiful gold satin ribbon. Honestly this ribbon is lush. I am so pleased we have satin ribbon back in the catalogue, perfect for wedding stationery.
 The friend has been stamped with the letters from the Epic alphabet all in one go on a clear block and without a Stamp a ma Jig as all our alphabets are now in Photopolymer! Makes it so easy to line it up to stamp.
 As usual we also added a little extra interest inside using some scraps of paper left over.
I have to say I am loving these speciality Gold Soiree papers. Watch out for them on lots of projects soon!
Julie

shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Such a fresh & summery card Julie. Love it! Thanks for sharing.
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete