Hello there and Happy Good Friday to you!! I am back with another Stamp a Stacker card, just one more to go after this one!!!
This one uses the Sale A Bration papers which are no longer available BUT you could get your hands on some gorgeous FREE papers with a £45 spend if you check out the top of my blog!!!
This card uses the Everybunny set which I am so pleased I purchased. The images are just the right size to get your colouring "fix" and I have used Blender Pens and Ink pads here!
The bunny was punched out with the Decorative Label punch and then I layered it up again with another 2 label punches, I love this punch, you can do so many things with it!
Hope you like my Easter make!!
Have a great day whatever you are up to!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment (no longer available)
3. Stamps – Everybunny
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Boho Blossom punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Pool Party ink, Basic Grey ink, Crumb Cake ink