Hello there!!! Its a bit chilly this morning and I am wishing I was inside all day but I have a lot of running around to do today and rehearsing tonight!!!
Today is my last day to book on the Stamp a Stack which is THIS FRIDAY in Pudsey. 12 cards in 3 hours £15 or free with an order of £45 on the evening.
This is one of the cards we will make, you will make 2 cards of each design. The card uses a set I havent inked up for a very long time, Growing Green!
The colour combo is Regal Rose, Pool Party and Certainly Celery and I watercoloured the flowers and foliage with my ink pads and blender pens.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Growing Green, Trendy Trees
4. Embellishments – Certainly Celery satin ribbon
5. Tools – WOrd Window punch, Blender pen
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Pool Party ink, Regal Rose ink, Certainly Celery ink