Saturday 27 November 2010

Happy Birthday Evelyn!

Today its my lovely downline Evelyn's birthday! Happy Birthday Evelyn! Evelyn joined our team in May this year and has been a superstar with her SU business and has done so well with it! Have a lovely day Evelyn
This is the card I sent to Evelyn. You make think that by sending her this card that she likes a cocktail!! But really I was CASEing a card from the catalogue. There are some lovely samples in the catty and this is one from page 32 but I have made it a bit bigger (and added more cocktails!)
The card is a Crumb Cake card blank with Pretty in Pink paper from the Designer Series Paper stacks. I have coloured the cocktails in with my blender pens and ink pads.

The green scallop trim is Wild Wasabi!
Hope you like the card and hope Evelyn does too!!
As you read this I will be travelling to Blackpool for the dance competition this weekend! I have had a spray tan and quite look the part!!!!
Have a good weekend
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the lovely Birthday wishes and fabby card, looks even better in real life x

    ReplyDelete