Monday 15 March 2010

Quick simple baby card

Good morning!! Another weekedn been and gone, back to the grind stone today!!!
Here is a really simple little baby card made using the All in the Family set and the Tea Party papers.
Added one of my flat bows (going to do a tutorial on these this week) in Regal Rose, rest of colour combo is Pretty in Pink and Barely Banana.

Arty farty angle to show that scrummy bow!


Well I have now reached 100,000 blog hits which is fab! Technically I think its about 150,000 as I had to remove my old counter as it stopped working, so I started from scratch!


I am going to be back later with some bumper blog candy so make sure you come back later on!!

Jules xxx


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I love the pink and as always love your flat bow (A technique I can now do!! Thank you) Hev:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! The colours are gorgeous and the flat bow looks fab - no more squashed bows!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby card, love these bows, are they easy to make?

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple, but very, very effective,
    I especially love to bow

    ReplyDelete