Sunday 10 January 2010

Mixed bag today!

Good Morning!
Bit of a mixed bag of photos today for you!!! Like to keep you on your toes!!
Yesterday Ross went to a party, you know the score! We have had the invite for like the last 3 or 4 weeks but I just decide to make a card 2 hours before the party starts!! Why do we do that???
Ross informs me that his friend likes Leeds Rhinos (rugby league team) and if anyone is familiar with Leeds Rhinos I have now discovered that Brilliant Blue and Summer Sun are a perfect colour match for the blue and amber kit they play in!!
So out came the All in the Family set (first time this year!!) and hang on........ whats that......... not the Schoolbook Serif alphabet AGAIN!!!! yes sireee I have used it again, it must be coming up to its 40th birthday soon!!!

So here is James with his rugby ball, which is from the Family Accessories set. Number 11 has been stamped with the Schoolbook Number set and then punched out with the new 1 3/4 circle punch.


Arty farty shot!
Noe the Conservatoire has been providing the boys with a new found bit of entertainment!!! ICICLE WATCH!!! Forget Dancing on Ice, this is much more interesting!! How long can icicles grow!! Take a look at these little beauties!
This one was huge, I say huge because shortly after I took the photo Ross returned from a trip with his Dad and broke it off!!!


And finally I will leave you with my little munchkin Evan!!! I got a new hat from the Next directory and whilst in my conservatoire I turned round to fond this little cutie!!!! Dont tell him this is on my blog!!

Thats all for now!
I have got a special dance lesson this afternoon, its a private lesson, just me and the teacher! Gosh I will feel like I am on strictly!!!!
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Love the card honey, and the hat really suits Evan, you'll have to get another one. Have fun, Hugs Sarah BX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jules and your new hat looks good too....lol Wish I could dance, have fun.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules - Your windows are obviously doing a better job than ours at keeping the heat in! LOL!
    Think we will have to put new double glazing on our list of jobs for this year so that we don't lose all that heat and make whopping icicles.
    Hope you're all well. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete