Friday 4 September 2009

Primary Colours Scrapbook Kit

The Stampin UP Last Chance LIst is going well and 2 items have already SOLD OUT, GONE , FOREVER!!!!
They are Happy Hearts 100319
and All Wrapped Up 104036
I wanted to show you a project I showed a while ago so some of my newer readers will not have seen this. Its a little keepsake folder of my boys school days and list the names of the teachers they had in each Year. I decided I had load of those little passport style photos left over so I put them to good use!!
This is using the Primary COlours Scrapping Kit! which has been reduced to £11.63. This is amazing value as you get 8 sheets of textured 12x12 card, 6 sheets of patterned papers, and 6 sheets of adhesive die cuts.

I will be back later on with a photo of what you get and also hopefully a couple of scrapbook pages. One of my goals this year is to start a scrapbook for each of my boys of their school days!!

Back later on hopefully!

Julesx

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea.
    Love what you have done here.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea.
    Love what you have done here.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete