Saturday 5 September 2009

Bundle of Joy

BUNDLE OF JOY has been reduced to £15.71 until the end of this month or while stocks last!!! This stamp set is fantastic for baby card and birth announcements. It contains 7 stamps.
I made this project back in July 2008. This was 2 weeks after I signed to become a demonstrator when I attended and Open Night by Stampin UP!
This project was demonstrated by the CEO of Stampin Up Shelli Gardner. It was an honour to meet and chat with her and this is something I am looking forward to doing when I go on the Monaco Incentive trip next June.
It is a lovely pocket birth announcement and has been coloured using the Wonderful Watercolour crayons.
The papers used in this project are also retiring, Certainly Celery Designer papers and they are reduced to £5.81.

If you would like anything from this LAST CHANCE LIST please please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com before it is too late and they have gone forever!!!

Right I have to go, I am organising a Ball for 70 people tonight and I am just doing a few last minute panics!

Jules

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Announcement card. So many lovely stuff discounted now. I cant keep up , lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your work, see you in Monaco!

    ReplyDelete