Wednesday 28 January 2009

Sketch Saturday card

Here is my card for the Sketch Saturday challenge, I need a boys card for a party my son has to go to in a couple of weeks, so got the good old Changitos out again!!!
All other products are Stampin Up. Image is coloured with my SU markers and I have used the Rainbow Sherbert range of papers again. The sentiment is from the Starring You set of 4 stamps, great for boys cards. I have punched the stars out in Tempting Turquoise and then stamped the smaller stamp from the Starring You set and layered it up.

Lots of doodling aswell on this one!!!!
Hope he likes it!!
Jules
x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jules, l loves the sherbert papers :) lovely image too and fab colouring.. I just managed to do my first stamped SU card, its on me blog. I am well impressed with their stuff!!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on this sketch Jules (I made a right hash of it lol) - fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julie :o)x

    ps. off to post the baby card I have made,all SU goodies used,I might add,lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card Julie, Those monkeys are cool aren't they ?! Perfect for boys.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the bright colors! Very cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so gorgeous hunnie!
    love the papers/image you used.. so fitting!
    Still very excited about the news from today.. think I might have a glass of bubbly to celebrate [or 2-3!!)
    Hugs, marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anotehr fab card, i'm going to have to try these sketches but wouldn't know where to start, :) Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card! I love those Changito's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic cards Jules and proof that SU works with all stamps ;0)

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jules! wow! thats such a brilliant card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this Jules - loving that paper! K xx

    ReplyDelete