Sunday 23 November 2008

Marker and Ink Spot club!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Gosh no sooner do I fill one club or share then I get a request to do another one!! I can't keep up with you all !!! LOL

I have had a request to set up an Su Marker and Stampin Spot club.

This club requires 4 people (I already have 1) and only runs for 4 months.

Each month I will order the Full Marker set and a set of each of the Stampin Spot mini ink pads (12 in each set). This will be divided between the 4 people and you will receive 12 Markers from the same colour family and a set of Stampin Spots from the same colour family as your markers! (With me so far?)

Now because the monthly total of orders I place will be over £15o we will qualify for a free Level 1 stamp set and also £15 to spend in the catalogue. So each of the months 1 person will get these benefits.

When the club finishes you should all have the full 48 markers in their storage container and 4 sets of Stampin Spots (please note there is only one set in the photo!
The markers are perfect for colouring in your stamped images aswell as using them to colour directly onto your stamps. The Stampin Spots are great for inking up your stamps and because of their size perfect for edging around your cardstock.
The cost of the club will be £45 a month including postage/packing or if you live locally and £42 a month if you are happy to collect from me!
For more information or to book a place please contact me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com
Thanks
Jules
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, there's an award waiting for you over at my blog hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job hope the clubs keep filling up

    ReplyDelete