Monday, 3 November 2008

Happy Monday!!!

Well my ribbon arrived for the ribbon share and I am all ribboned out, will have to post piccies later on!!!


Something a little different from me today. Religious cards are not something I tend to send but I can appreciate why people would want to send them so I have come up with 2 designs using the new Christ is Born set. Its a simple set, focusing on the sentiments rather than images.

I often think these days we tend to forget the true meaning of Christmas and the sentiment on this card "Wishing you the joy and wonder of the first Christmas" is a lovely sentiment.
Colour combo for both is Old Olive, Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip (what a surprise!). The papers are from the Holiday Treasures which I have used loads of!!! Think I will need a new pack soon!!

I am celebrating today as during the month of October I received 2 promotions from Stampin Up and I am now level Silver 1!! I am so pleased and it is thanks to all my lovely customers and club members who have helped me to get here so thank you for that! I would also like to thank my lovely but crazy upline Monica for all her help and support!!
To help celebrate my SU promotion and also my 25,000 blog hits I am going to be offering a fabbo blog candy so watch this space. I will be back with it tomorrow!!



Julia said...

Lovely cards Julie, nice to see some more traditional designs. Congrats on your achievements, very well deserved. xx

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful cards,Julie.My fave papers too!!! ;O)x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous cards bud and Congrats on the promotion. x

Monica said...

Big congratulations sweetheart, it is so well deserved,onwards and upwards. Hugs M xxx

Dawn said...

Congratulations Julie, a great achievement in the same month.

Deb Wood said...

Very beautiful!! Love them both!!

strawberry fields said...

These are really eye-catching.
I particularly love the top one.
You use such pretty colours Julie!
Fiona x

Katie said...

Congratulations on your promotion Julie. I love these cards, they are great.