Sunday 6 April 2008

Cute Card Thursday!

Happy Sunday!!!

I've got that Sunday evening feeling!!! Its back to work and school tomorrow after 2 weeks and 1 day off!!!!

I was a really good girl though and I ironed all the uniform on the weekend that they broke up!!! So no mad rushing around tonight for a change!!

Here is my card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge to use a vehicle on your card.
I have decided I need to start using up all my scraps from my patterned paper drawer so all my cards this week will be from my scraps!!!


  • Card blank, size 6 from CWC
  • Background paper is DCWV Retro
  • Stamp from Little Claire
  • Happy Birthday rub on from The Glitter Pot
  • Cappucino card from CWC again

Thats all for now
J

1 comment:

  1. Another gteat card. Love the colour combo and layout. Great stamp too! :0) x

    ReplyDelete