Saturday, 5 April 2008

As promised

As promised I am here again today!!!!!
Really trying to keep my blog updated regularly!!

Very simple mans card today, need to keep my supplies up to date!! No sentiment added as I will add one once I decide who it is for as usually as soon as I add something someone asks for a card and I end up changing it!!!!!

Beer is a die cut I have had ages, paper is Dovecraft, card blank from CWC, ribbon from Little Silver Hat.
I have added some Liquid pearls to the top of the beer, quite impressed how realistic it looks!!!

P.S Did you watch the new Doctor Who episode tonight??? Thats my weekly eye candy fix for the week!!! Yum yum!!!


NattyK said...

Love the beer glass, looks great. I did watch Dr Who, I wouldn't mind a trip in the Tardis with Mr Tennant. x

Michelle said...

Great card, Love the colours. Great idea with the beer mug, looks really effective :0) Gotta say, I don't actualy watch Dr Who. I get my weekly fix by watching House!! x