Well I am being a good girl updating my blog this week!!! Thought I would get plenty of cards on this week as next week is going to be MAD!!!!
So yesterday my Mum & Dad took the boys out for the afternoon and during the course of the day I managed to make 21 cards yesterday!!! Granted some of them are very simple but hey less is more after all!!!!
Here are a selection of them!!!!!
- Card blank in Gelato from Craftwork Cards
- Paper is by Reminisce called Tying the Knot
- Stamp is by Funstamps (Natty bought me this for Xmas and its the first time I have used it!!! Oops!!!)
- Scallop square using Woodware Super Duper punch
- Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
- Background is Cuttlebug Divine Swirls
- Used a nestabilities rectangle that Michelle S kindly sent me! (Thanks Michelle)
- Card blank from Craftwork Cards
- Cuttlebugged metallic card from Craftwork Cards
- Ribbon from a Little Silver Hat kit
- Scalloped shape is a Ruffle from Craftwork Cards
- Stamp is a new one from the bargain Dovecraft range (99p each)
And finally two more cards like yesterdays efforts but with a different colour scheme, teal and brown.