Friday 6 December 2019

From Our House to Yours (still loving it!)

Hey there and welcome back to my blog today! This week at Coffee and Card we made this card, it's very similar to one I shared with you last week but it just has the addition of the Stitched Star which I love!
 I love these houses and I am sad they are not carrying over but fear not you can still get your hands on them £20 for the stamp set of 33 stamps!!! What amazing value! 
 The Stitched Stars will be carrying over but the stamp set that coordinates with them isn't so if you like them both then go ahead and order with the 10% saving ASAP! 
 I've created a new code for my December orders which you can use online when spending over £25 or message me your order at the end of this month if you are local!
That's all for now, have a great Friday!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment