Friday 16 March 2018

Springtime Foils SAB Papers

Good Morning. Got a lovely simple little card to share with you today which uses the Springtime Foils papers that you can get FREE until the end of the month with a £45 spend or more. These papers are really stunning and look great used as they are or you can colour them and more! I designed this simple card for a recent party I held at my studio for one of my lovely customers.
We coloured the papers with the Stampin Blends and then I cut an extra flower out from the papers to add onto the sentiment and layered it up with some dimensionals.
 Hope you can see from the photos how the lovely foiled images pop out!
 Thank you for reading today and I will be back with another make for you soon!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment