Saturday, 23 November 2013

Team Name Badges

Hello there! This is a scheduled post! Hopefully I am having lots of fun at Stampin Up Convention and enjoying some girlie time while Robin looks after the boys at home and does the housework!!!!
This year I have 55 girls from my team attending and to ease their workloads I offered to create their Bag Tags for them so they can identify their bag! 800 demonstrators all with the same bags make it difficult so we make bag tags! I have combined them as a gift too and here are the ones for the girls in my 2nd to 5th levels - grandaughters, great-grandaughters and so on! I bought all 55 girls a silver diamante key ring with their initial and added it to the Bag Tag and also enclosed a little Lindor Ball - who doesn't love a Lindor Ball????
Here is my tag! I should have put K on it as there are 2 other Julie's in our team attending!
Here are all 28 of them! I will share tomorrow what I made the other 28 - the girls in my first level!
Julie
shop now

2 comments:

Anne said...

They are gorgeous and am proud to have it on my bag!!! It was admired! Xx

AJ Parkes & Co Pty Ltd said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing informative and valuable information !!!! Name badges