Hello there and Happy Wednesday!!
This is a scheduled post from me as I shall hopefully be having a well deserved lie in this morning!!
Last night I had my Tuesday Club and we welcomed 2 new ladies to class! Thanks Karen and Rachel. I was really struggling to come up with something different this time and I had a bit of a "moment" where nothing I did was right!! Then my lovely friend suggested a One Sheet Wonder (I had thought about this too) and I was all set!!
We stamped a sheet of A4 Whisper White with the Circle Circus Stamp set using only the new In Colors. I know that like me, the ladies now love this stamp set and they didn't even like it before!!! I then left them to come up with their own designs. They had 5 card blanks each, some ribbon and some spare card for punching.
I hope you like these cards, I must say I really enjoyed making them and I will do another one at some point!
Right, back tomorrow
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Circle Circus, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Various ribbons
5. Tools – Large Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Scalloped Edge border punch
6. Mediums – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral