Wednesday 23 February 2011

Monster Birthday Celebration

On Sunday Evan went to yet another birthday party so of course a boy themed card was in order!! I love Make a Monster, its one of my favourite sets in the new catalogue and I havent used it for a few weeks

I teamed it with the Celebrations papers as I still had them out from my Scrapbook Club prep the other day. I also used the Celebrations Quick Accents to run across the middle of the card, really quick and very effective.

The star punch came in handy as usual for male cards but it got 2 uses, for the stars and for the bunting too!!

Colour combo is Pacific Point, Real Red, Old Olive and Bashful Blue

The sentiment is from the Party This Way set and the number is of course from the Schoolbook Serif numbers set.

It was a hit with Evan so I am sure it was a hit with his friend too!!!!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card and I love the idea of using the star punch for the bunting xx

    ReplyDelete