Saturday 28 August 2010

Just Soccer birthday

Hello there, I am a bit earlier posting today!!!!
Today is my Brother in Laws birthday and he is a big Leeds United fan so I made this card perfect for him!!!!
I have used Brilliant Blue and Yo Yo Yellow which are both retiring at the end of September. Both very useful for cards like this so if you need any of your card topping up you know where I am!!! I have used the Just Perfect alphabet to stamp his name.
The boots are cut out and tied together with linen thread.

I do like making these cards for men, they are a bit different and can be adapted to allsorts of things, football, beers, shirt & tie etc.....
Right thats me done for today, off to work on some wedding stuff which hopefully will be slowing down a bit after the end of this month!!!
JUles xx

2 comments:

  1. Julie your recent projects have been fabulous - I've loved them all and this footie card is brilliant - he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete