Wednesday 9 January 2008

Papertakes Thanks Challenge


I am trying to get into the challenges but I never seem to get one done before the challenge has changed and we are another week on!!!

So here is my contribution for this weeks thank you card challenge.
I decided to carry on and use my new Simpy Sayings from Craftwork Cards. All products are from Craftwork Cards
I have cuttlebugged 2 scallop squares using the spots and dots embossing folder. I then chalked them randomly in pink and black, scored them about 1cm in and punched 3 holes and tied with sparkle ribbon. Added a Simply Saying and chalked this and stickled and fixed with foam pads.
J
X

16 comments:

  1. fabulous, love the embossed card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is lovely. Fabulous Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Congrats on your job at Craftwork Cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card I love the scallop card idea and the colouring of the embossing lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh very cute I think that is the one of two cuttlebug folders I have too. thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I really enjoyed these last few cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the idea of the embossed card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job. Looks awesome

    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm loving these cards. The stamps are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh I love it! So pretty!
    Great work!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete