I find it really interesting that I have chosen A Rose is a Rose 3 times!!! Some months were harder to choose and I could have picked a couple of cards that I particularly liked!!
- Becoming an Aunty to my gorgeous Lucas
- Being awarded with so many awards at Stampin Up convention - in particular Number 2 Demo of the Year and top Recruiter.
- Winning the Strictly Come Dancing trophy at my theatre company event
- Achieving the Monaco incentive trip for next June with Stampin Up!
- My Wedding business being in the top 3 finalists in the Wedding Ideas magazine annual awards (just found this out last night!!!!!!)
So my final thoughts and words of 2009 are of thanks!!! Thanks to my blog readers, thanks to my lovely customers and Stampers 10 members who support me month after month, thanks to my wonderful team of girls - Julie's Jems, thanks to my fellow SU demonstrators who have become good friends and i want to thank my lovely family - my fantastic husband Robin (who puts up with a lot!!) and my gorgeous boys Ross and Evan!!!!
Have a happy and safe New Years Eve and hears to a fantastic 2010!